LIAM Restoration is looking for a Field Coordinator who is motivated, hands-on, and interested in helping grow our business in the Fort McMurray area.
The Field Coordinator will oversee all areas of the restoration company, take the lead on projects, and establish positive working relationships with clients and team members. The candidate must have 2+ years of experience as a Field Coordinator in construction/restoration. You must also be a people person, organized, and comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
LIAM offers a variety of different career paths as we have expanded into restoration, development, construction, security, and military. Our team environment gives individuals the chance to help grow their knowledge and career. LIAM offers custom bonus and pay structures and is flexible when it comes to work from home requests.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Prepare quantity take-offs, estimates, and bid proposals
- Assist with schedules and monitoring performance
- Maintain field documentation including daily progress reports and safety records using Procore
- Review and approve sub-trades invoices and follow up on payment
- Review and approve timesheets
- Issue purchase orders and subcontracts through Procore
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders
- Prepare prime invoices and update billing periods
- Review service orders completion
- Update project budget and prepare cost reports
- Assist project manager with project closeout documentation
- Site inspection
- Take site progress photos and videos
- Answer after-hours emergency calls
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, leaders, and external contacts.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written, and the ability to accurately record information.
- Demonstrated ability in handling a fast-paced and varied workload in a flexible manner.
- Must be a self-starter able to work with minimum supervision and direction.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and growing company! If you are interested in the position, submit a resume and cover letter about yourself.
Job Type: Full-time. Pay: negotiable as per candidate
Physical Setting: On-site Schedule: as per candidate
Education: Bachelor’s degree or diploma in engineering, construction management or related technical field
License/Certification: Valid class 5 Driver’s License
Work Location: Fort McMurray
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Indeed Jobs posting.